Special announcement regarding Covid19
Casa Paguro is now an authorized facility to host travelers. We advise you to read our letter carefully in order to understand and prepare for your trip to the Maldives.
Once you have booked flights, reserved your hotel, and tested negative, please take the following steps.
1. Click this link to fill arrival information form https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ethd/create. Before you proceed, make sure you have the following:
A. a screen shot of the data page of your passport, and
B. a photo of you taken from your mobile.
Please fill out the form as follows:
Hotel: Casa Paguro
A QR code is generated once you successfully submit the form. Please save the QR code on your phone so that you can show it to the immigration officer while getting your visa granted. Please note that if you don't fill this form online prior to your arrival, you will have to fill one on your arrival which will delay your immigration clearance. You may miss your speedboat due to such delay.
2. Get a PCR negative report not more than 96 hours before arriving in the Maldives. It is IMPORTANT that you do your utmost to avoid infection of Covid-19 at all times during your journey to our hotel by wearing a mask, social distancing where possible, and practicing hand hygiene.
3. Download the Maldivian "contact tracing application "Tracekee"
4. Read the Guidelines issued by Health Protection Agency of the Maldives,
5. When you fly back to your country after completing your holiday, Maldives Immigration requests this form to be submitted 24 hours before your departure:
A QR code is generated once you submit your departure information form successfully.
6. We recommend you take an insurance policy to cover any expenditure involving isolation, quarantine, transportation to medical facility and treatments in the event you test positive during your holidays. The insurance policy is available here https://myallied.mv/type/inbound-allied/new.
Travel and vacation during a pandemic are complicated. But your vacation in the Maldives and Bodufolhudhoo contributes positively to our economy, businesses and island community. In order to prevent Covid-19 it is very important that you wear a mask, maintain social distancing and hand hygiene while walking on the streets of the island, visiting shops and cafes.
You can participate in excursions to other guesthouse Islands, desert islands, Manta Safari, snorkeling etc. Despite the Covid 19 pandemic, it is still possible to enjoy and relax on this beautiful island.
We also would like to inform you that as per current regulation issued by the Health Authorities of Maldives, a departure PCR test (paid by you), is carried out with a window period of 96 hours prior to your departure from the island. Currently the price is US$85 per person including children. If you test POSITIVE, a 14-day quarantine at the assigned quarantine facility is MANDATORY. As mentioned above all expenses relating to quarantine, treatment, food and accommodation shall be borne by you.
If you want to spend your holidays on multiple local islands, you will need a doctor consultation and approval before moving to the next island. The doctor will check temperature and other vitals to check your health.
We also kindly request you to provide us your arrival flight details, so that we can arrange your transfer and airport pick-up service accordingly. You may find further details and price of our speedboat transfer on our website. https://www.paguromaldives.com/airport-transfer
In the meantime, should you require any further information or assistance, feel free to contact us on WhatsApp / Viber: +960777-7221
Thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation.
Management of Paguro Hotels
Please stay SAFE from the Coronavirus.